Saturday 15 January 2011

Fashion Mag: Yule Extra

Hosted by imgur.com

As usual, I made my submission to the Yule Festival Fashion Contest at the last minute. Here are some of the screens I managed to grab on my short photoshoot in Forochel; one of them is the one I submitted to the contest. Lhas looks like the Swedish flag in that outfit.

Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com

Because of work and stuff the whole Yuletide pretty much flashed by for me, and I didn't even get to enjoy the whole Yule Festival at all (to be honest, I'm not really into seasonal festivals anyway, not irl nor ingame).

Also, here's a screenie from this week's Wilderness Appreciation event, which took place in Forochel and ended in one big plothook. I'm really looking forward to what Nimlith will come up with for the next installment of the event.

Hosted by imgur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment