Friday 27 April 2012

Tonight we dine in TYRIA

Guild Wars 2 Patcher

W-what is this MADNESS? Guild Wars 2? I'm going to play Guild Wars 2, tonight?! B-but I've only been waiting for it since 2007, this came too quickly-- what am I gonna wear?

As a happy preorderer of the impressive Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition, I'm going to take part in the first Beta Weekend Event that's about to start tonight. I'll try and get as many screenshots (and some video, if my PC can handle it) of the game to show you what it looks like and how it plays. If you have any questions or want me to inspect some specific aspect of the game, leave a comment here!

Are you taking part in the Beta Weekend Event? Have any plans? What are you most excited about?

(btw, you can download that awesome Mesmer wallpaper here)

1 comment:

  1. Taking part, definitely! And wow, so many things I'm looking forward to... I'll probably write a long post about it during the weekend as well. Looking forward to reading your experiences with it. :)

    ReplyDelete