Wednesday 27 May 2009

Return to Lórien

These pictures are old already, but I haven't gotten around to posting them here. Book 7 finally opened Lothlórien in LotRO - and area I'd been looking forward to ever since the launch of Moria. My main character is originally from Lórien, and she was also the first one I brought there to enjoy the scenery, quests and avsdadfagdafgdagca endless rep grind. Ahem. Pictures, yes, pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
As soon as we could, we went and bought these pretty robes. Mine's the blonde, the dark lady is my bf's rune-keeper.

We also found the shore of the great river Anduin, and decided to risk swimming across. No harm came to us, and we returned back to Caras Caladhon - only later to learn that most people end up with an orc-arrow through their troat if they set foot on the other side of the river.

Photobucket
Looking back - the whole world has turned dull and grey, and the light of the golden wood has all but disappeared.
Photobucket
Quite a difference between the two shores. I can't wait - I want to visit Mirkwood already!

No comments:

Post a Comment