Tuesday 28 July 2009

Update

Photobucket
I need to fish more, I'm still just halfway through the hobby. Too bad there aren't too many good spots in Moria. Besides, I always get distracted by The Shiny, or as in this case, a nice colour contrast.

I'm sorry I've been a bit quiet lately, there's just been a lot going on at work, personal life and, of course, in the game. I'll just post some highlights from the last few weeks:

Photobucket
I got myself a Nanu! And some First-Agers and Second-Agers! I just had a funny realization: all my max-level toons have one or more Second-Age Legendary Items now - no need for me to stress over Lórien Gift Boxes or, oh the horror, the AH. My hunter got a really nice 1st Age crossbow, and now her dps is as good as it was before the nerfs of Book 7.

Photobucket
Did Halls of Crafting with six Lore-Masters (five of whom had a 1st Age Staff - insane damage as always). This blog is on the verge of becoming a Lore-Master Fangirl Diary, but I don't mind. The class really, really deserves all the love.

Photobucket
Almost got the Watcher down last time. BY MYSELF. (okay, I did have 11 minions helping out with the heavy lifting)

Photobucket
I noticed I'd had a really embarrassing note in the kin roster. I'M PRETTY SURE I DIDN'T PUT IT THERE. HONEST.

Photobucket
Did HoC with a hunter who ran around in circles without a weapon.

Photobucket
And completely unrelated to any posts in a long time, I've actually had a small urge to draw again...

EXCEPT THE DEADLINE FOR THE HORSE-DESIGNING CONTEST WAS AT NOON TODAY WHEN I'M SURE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TOMORROW. Oh well, gotta start keeping a calendar about these things, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment