Thursday 3 September 2009

Fashion Mag #1

Photobucket
Photobucket
Waiting in line for a daily quest. Poor endangered drakes.

A significant portion of my LotRO screens seem to revolve around outfits - what I'd like to call MMO fashion, because in a virtual world with thousands of near-identical player characters it's always so important to stand apart. I love mixing&matching different pieces to create unique outfits, hunting down rare skins and, of course, /inspecting everyone else's outfits.

From here on, I'm just going to shamelessly slap my best recent outfit screenshots under the title of Fashion Mag. Yay for vanity!!

Photobucket
I recently re-created my main's pre-Moria outfit - for once it looks unique.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PROTIP: the light in Grand Stairs is simply gorgeous! Makes for really good-looking closeups, as well as action shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment