Monday 28 September 2009

New Roads

Photobucket
Me and my bf had left our long-time kinship a couple months ago. For a time I felt free, and I really enjoyed not having to answer to or for anything or anyone.

Photobucket
We had a really nice all-Finnish raiding group going, and for once it was great to start events at an early hour (like, 6-7pm our time, as opposed to 9-10 in international guilds). Even though I read and write English well enough, it's just so much easier to raid in my native language than trying to squeeze out English in a tight situation. And the jokes, ohhh the jokes. However with the last Open Beta of Aion, and finally the launch itself, the group pretty much dissolved.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
But I'm a social(ite) creature when it comes to internet communities, so it didn't take long before I started missing being part of a bigger group again. Last week me and my bf finally joined a kinship again, and it's been great so far. I'm actually enjoying playing through some of the old content again; the stuff I'd been utterly bored with is actually fun and interesting again, especially doing it with new people. And downing the last raid bosses with a competent team is also a great bonus :D.

I've got a ton of screens and more stories waiting, so stay tuned~!

No comments:

Post a Comment